Beastmaster 2.0

It's a small, small world.

It's 2008. We're in the middle of our first makeup run for "A Midsummer Night's Dream." The college Campus Activities Board is hosting a Disney party in the student lounge.

We decide to take a half hour break and go live it up. I grab my brother's beast mask and gloves, grab his magical mirror, grab my cloak I made for another party, years prior.

When I arrived at the party, I discovered that many of my cast members had decided to rock the casbah as well. Various of the Midsummer fairies showed up as the mad hatter, the cheshire cat, and a very naughty Alice.

We enjoyed a couple quick rounds of Disney kareoke, munched some nibblies inspired by the films, and headed back, like the devoted thespians we are, to finish our makeup run.

No comments: